June 16, 2014

The charming hornball

Like I have mentioned before there are tons of different types on Badoo, the one I will tell you about now is actually one of my favorites. Why? Because they are so easy to shoot down. They are kind of hard to spot, but they will reveal themselves quickly. They will start out with something like this:


And I mean, so far so good. Why not start the conversation with a nice compliment?  We all need to start somewhere and I am a boring conversation starter. I always write "Hi, what's up?". But it gets the job done. The thing with this type is that he will rapidly write this:


And for me, if someone said that they feel that I am desperate I would stop writing, but not this hornball. He keeps on swinging!


Maybe he thought my response would be "Awwe... well in that case. Come over and take me now, your stud". I've said it before and I will say it again; I am fine with you wanting to have sex with me, I would want to have sex with me too if I could. But, there is this thing called subtlety and that's the thing that works with me. You need to start flirting first you can just throw yourself at me. So if you write me something about wanting to fool around, I won't answer and I will look at my screen and say: "Oh, Badoo..."

No comments:

Post a Comment