June 17, 2014

The excuse

So I have been chatting with this guy for a while and I know for a fact I do not want to meet up with him. But I can be a nice gal so I've been talking to him, very innocent, no flirting. He has been nice and everything and everything has been fine. Then one day he asks for my number. My rules when it comes to handy out my number is the following:
1. Good gut-feeling
2. The intention of meeting up with the guy

It is a privilege to get my number, I just wanna point that out. Usually I tell them to use KiK. But, anyway, he asks for my number and since I am not intending to meet him, I politely tell him "I don't give out my number to people over the internet". He doesn't respond for a bit and then he writes "Well, that's fine, I just drive a lot in my car so it would be easier if I had your number.." Ehm... say what?! Why would that be easier? So you could call me ? No way, José.


Oh, Badoo....


No comments:

Post a Comment