June 26, 2014

The "good" guy

When you are on dating sites, you (as a woman) will run into the "good" guys all the time. The "good" guy is a male who thinks he's been treated poorly by women. Women doesn't understand how great he is, he deserves... no, he demands to have a woman in his life, why? Because he is a GOOD GUY! It's not his fault that women only go for bad guys, it's women who are stupid. He is a good guy and probably God's gift to women, women just don't understand it.


 Like this guy, who is he to decide that I think he's worth it? And what does that even mean? "I have a lousy personality, but in the long-run it will be worth it"? "I am worth it". Let that sink in for a moment.

I am a firm believer in that there's actually not one for everyone out there. But if you do want to find someone you need to start seeing your own part in your love-life's happenings. One girls ditches you - probably not a good match. Every girl you meet ditches - maybe your approach is wrong. It's all about adapting to your surroundings and not to show your full hand  in the first five minutes. Let there be some mystery, let there be some things to find out about along the way.

Because if I have one more guy telling me he's "worth it". I won't shake my head and say "oh, Badoo", I will scream it in anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment