June 15, 2014

The Juice-guy Part 1

So, on my first day on Badoo I started to this guy, let's just refer to him as the "Juice-guy" (it will makes sense later on). So the Juice-guy was a really nice guy, not creepy, a little flirty, but, didn't ask any weird questions. After chatting for a few hours he asks if I wanna meet up and, normally, I would not go out with a guy I've only talked to for a few hours, but I had a good feeling. And the reason I said yes was ONLY because he asked if we could go for a walk, it seemed harmless so we set our date for the next day.

On the day I am a little bit nervous, but excited, he was good-looking, working at a good job, a little bit older - JACKPOT! He comes and we decide to go up to my place first. We go up and we start talking, I all I can think about is "wow, I could really start to like this guy!". We talk and talk and then he says that he quit his job and I feel my mood go down. To me it is very important to have a job if you are going to date me, I have dated a guy without a job and it sucks. So, I ask him what he is going to do if he's not going to work and he looks at me and says "I'm going to stay home with my son". Hindsight this is where I should have left, said thank you and goodbye, see you never. But, I didn't, because a kid, it's not that bad. But it got worse, he still lived with the mother and she was still in love with him, but at that point I didn't care. I sit down beside him and tell him it doesn't matter. We continue talking while he's rubbing my back and after a while he leans in and we kiss.

This ended up with him staying the night and it was good. I am not a shy girl so I tell him that it was great. Here comes red light number 2, after I said that he looks at me and asks "Was I one of the best?" and nod and to me the conversation is over, BUT NO! "Am I THE best?" .... Ladies, let that sink in, "Am I THE best?", who asks this?! I mean, if we were in our late teens I would understand it, but he was in his late 20's. Again I let it pass and we fall asleep. The next morning we talk for a bit more and it felt really good, we kiss goodbye and decide that we're going on a second date the next weekend. The date when I realised I am a picky lady.

But more about that later on, it is time for miss Badoo to eat! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment