June 19, 2014

The Juice-guy Part 2

(Part 1 here)
Even though I had my doubts about the Juice-guy I still felt like we had something in common and also, we had fun together. We decide to have a second date and we would cook together. He comes over and we go to do some grocery shopping. While we're there he's holding my hand, I am not a fan of PDA and certainly not with a guy I barely know, but I'm thinking that I don't want to be difficult so I let it slide. We're walking around and we stop in an aisle and we start talking about sex. All of a sudden he says (loudly) "I don't care if you fuck around. Fuck around all you want" and he says it in such a hostile tone that I got really embarrassed, people started looking and I tell him we should keep moving.

He starts throwing in stuff in the basket and I look at him, but again, I am not gonna make a fuss about it. He throws in candy, chips, soda, juice among with other things. We get to the check-out and when it comes to paying he looks at me with a sheepish look "I forgot my wallet...". Luckily I had transferred some money earlier, because I am a modern woman who likes to pay for myself so I pay for the food. He is embarrassed, but I tell him it's fine and not to worry about it and we continue home.

Before I continue you need to know that I am not a "cuddler", I hate cuddling. My motto is "If we're not gonna get it on, don't touch me". I just can't stand it, I bugs me and suffocates me. I don't why, but I have always been like this. I mean, if I initiate the cuddling I am fine with it, but I don't like other people forcing me into cuddling. I am very much like a cat in that way, the cuddling needs to be on my terms.

Anyway we lie down in bed and he stares at me, a lot. I ask him why and all I get for an answer is "You're so cute", I tell him to stop because I am uncomfortable. Then he starts to female cuddle me!

A female cuddle: The guy puts his leg over the girl. Normally girls do this to guys because it is cute. When a guy does it, it's not cute. I repeat, it's NOT cute.

When I had had it with his cuddling, even though I explained to him why I didn't like it and he whined about that I was cuddling the week before, I sit up and starts cooking. I am starting to get into a foul mood and all the happiness I felt the week before has flown out the window and I am thanking my lucky star that we decided that he wouldn't spend the night. The night goes on and when the movie is over he's going home. I tell him that he can take the candy because I don't like it. We say goodbye and I go to my fridge because I am yearning for some juice. I go there and what do I see?! The bastard has taken my juice! And all the other stuff I bought! Who does that?!  No word can explain how angry I was and that's how he got his name. 

Later on I ended the whole thing, but more about that later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment