June 17, 2014

The polite one

So, there's not only weirdos on Badoo, some guys are actually very nice, otherwise I wouldn't stay on the site (the fact that I need it for this blog doesn't matter. It is fun to be on dating sites. End of discussion). So every once in a while there is that guy who writes and he is very polite too.


He starts out with a little joke almost, he makes it interesting and that is one of the keys if you want to talk to me. Make it interesting, I don't need you to be a rocket scientist, but you need to be able to keep up a conversation. Don't misunderstand me, a question about my job is fine, but let's pretend I work as a chef asking me then if I like food is a stupid question. I wouldn't be in my line of work if I despised it, so the right question would be; for how long have you been doing that? Or; have you always wanted to be a chef? 

The guy who wrote me this I have actually talked to for a week or so, unfortunately I am not interested, but he seems fine just talking, so why not?  

No comments:

Post a Comment