July 11, 2014

The over-confident

Before we start; sorry for the radio silence. Life came knocking on the door and I kind of lost my ambition to write and/or be on Badoo. But now I am back with more stories than ever.

So, a couple of weeks ago I received a message from a guy in his early twenties. Before I start, I wanna say that I like confidence, no, I love it. I am a little asshole so I want my fuckbuddy, bf, whatever to have be a little bit of an asshole too. Not in that way that he's mean, but I like confidence, a guy who can tell me he's awesome and smile gets me going in 2 seconds. I do the same and, it's fun! So nothing wrong with confidence, but, you can have the wrong kind of confidence...

Say what? Why would I find that attractive? I know that Badoo is a hook-up site, but come on! Don't make it so easy for me to tell you no. Oh, Badoo.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment